- Shoulder bag by Chloé – a playful companion with a tassle and gold hardware. The ideal size to house your wallet, cell and lipstick.
2. Scented candle by Diptyque – cannelle, which is cinnamon, is an ode to winter. Captured in handblown glass.
3. Trilby hat by Gucci – this season you won’t be able to avoid buying a hat. This classic one in black rabbit-filt can be the beginning of a big hat-love-story.
4. Oversize coat in red by Maje – wear it with black suede over the knee boots and a cashmere turleneck.
5. Over the knee boots by Sam Edelman – a multitasker which is easily combined to nearly everything in your wardrobe. The heel is a perfect balance between not too high and not too low. A effortlessly sexy ingredient to all casual looks.
6. Bel d’Afrique by Byredo – Inspired by the roaring 20s of Paris. A hommage to its infatuation of the African culture. A melange of south and west. With jasmine, musk and neroli.
7. Lipcolor by Christian Louboutin – after shoes, bags and nail laquer, here comes another louboutinesque invention to embrace womenhood: lipstick and necklace all in one inspired by the Babylonian architecture.
8. Gloves by Rag & Bone – it’s all about the contrasts: this suede gloves can contrast an elegant attitude. When combined gently they complete your look with a certain something. Effortless and casual.